Where to Find Our Music + Art
Assets (Art + Sounds):
Rhythm Doctor Art
You can get the songs from the official OST for songs that we own the copyright to (for ADOFAI. RD OST is in the works)
But we won't be mad if you just rip it off YouTube / SoundCloud / the game files. Just do not share direct downloads of these rips.
Using 7BG Art and Music in Custom Charts
(page format borrowed from Sta, thank you Sta!)
You can use 7th Beat Games' songs and art for fanmade custom charts and videos. This includes custom charts in our own games, but also other games like NotITG or Osu!. You can upload the chart and/or chart/gameplay video.
Things you want to keep in mind:
- For songs, automatic permission only applies for songs tagged 7BG below. For the other songs, you need to ask the artist individually.
- For art, automatic permission only applies when using one of the songs from our games. Otherwise, please ask us.
- Non-commercial individual use only. If the game is a commercial game, you can use our songs and art only if you are not the developer of the game yourself.
- The music artist must be credited somewhere. (YouTube video - must be in title of video)
- The game it's from (Rhythm Doctor or ADOFAI) must be credited somewhere (YouTube video - must be in title of video. Tweets: tag @RhythmDrGame)
- If art assets are used from the game, it must be stated clearly that it's from Rhythm Doctor and not your own work.
- This is strictly only for fanmade. You can't use 7BG songs as official content for other (free or paid) games without an approval for collaboration.
- If you are the developer and it's a commercial game and want to use our music for your rhythm game, you can contact us and we'll be happy to arrange something official - either licensing or by song exchanges. Generally we love our songs being used in other games, so don't hesitate to ask.